Tuesday, July 6, 2010

chemical child raising?

See I had been looking for quite some time
For something I couldn’t really define
Sometimes I got close
And then I always got far
Bc what I wanted
And what was
Still were not the same
Then we
went dancing
On the second floor
Of that restaurant
That night
I thought we
Were just going to eat
And talk about politics
Turned out
You wanted to womanize
And so you did
I wondered if I would block it
Or let it be
But then on that dance floor
U came to me
Was it then
Or before
When it happened?
The chemistry?
Was it just movement
and skin
just hands holding
and mutual absurdities
things of no value
in the daily life
of bills and child raising?
your smell
is what I crave
now as I wonder these things
a simple night
of spontaneity
feels so right
against
the sky
of not quite

No comments: